B4 - General Topic 2023 #86 (December)

Lacrim must be the Russian army's version of Gomer Pyle.

spacer.png

Gomer Pyle in the movie Full Metal Jacket was the nickname of Leonard Lawrence. 

The original Gomer Pyle was the lead character in an American television series.  Gomer Pyle was a comedy about a clumsy misfit in the United States Marine Corps, it was broadcast for five years during the Vietnam War.

Full Metal Jacket is a type of rifle ammunition banned by the Hague Convention of 1899.  The United States was not a signatory to the Convention.

The resemblence is uncanny.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Murfy said:

Umfrage für den Vorstand. Welcher von den „Männern im Urlaub“ ist am beliebtesten bzw. am unbeliebtesten? Massimo, Wolf, Lacrim, Dylan, Grisha, Anthony, Miron, Tim, Thor, Samson. Ich tippe das einfach mal rein, im Grunde sind es alle derselbe Typ 🤣

Ja seltsam, die größten Idioten sind in B7, sind ja die anderen Isaac, Mati, Lion, Kos und viele mehr auch in Ordnung

Kinda playing catch-up as i was out earlier, but so far, the conversation on Aziza's bed seems relatively amicable, although he can't seem to shut up about him picking up boxing again. So far they did a little reminiscing about events during her last stay, he did bring up the wine incident, didn't seem like she was too keen on talking about that.

And she doesn't really know yet if she wants to go to the party, apparently she's been battling insomnia for the past 3 weeks or so. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Murfy said:

Poll for the board.  Out of the “guys on vacation” which one is the most liked/disliked? Massimo, Wolf, Lacrim, Dylan, Grisha, Anthony, Miron, Tim, Thor, Samson.  Just typing this out they are all basically the same guy🤣

I don't know Grisha, Tim, Miron, I can't say anything about them and as I said before Lacrim is air for me and i have 3 that are on the dislike page and the other 3 anthony and samson I hardly remember what they were like in general. Wolf has changed a lot since Margo in a positive way, the only thing I don't like about him is that he always has to jump naked in the pool or wear this weird jacket over his naked body.

28 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

I don't understand why you lose too much energy because of the guys, for me the person is completely air, I would rather use the energy and ask myself why wolf doesn't go to the party and prefers to work out in the gym

i don't lose any energy over the guys, if it's a guy a don't care to see i don't watch him no matter what is going on.  lacrim is just another tool in the trade which i have no respect for and will never watch the clown.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Murfy said:

Poll for the board.  Out of the “guys on vacation” which one is the most liked/disliked? Massimo, Wolf, Lacrim, Dylan, Grisha, Anthony, Miron, Tim, Thor, Samson.  Just typing this out they are all basically the same guy🤣

Miron 100% the worst as he is a danger to any female. Samson - daft as a brush. Thor - violent when drunk. Grisha - strange. Anthony - sneaky and handsy exactly like Lacrim. Tim - thinks hes way better than he is. Dylan and Mass - typical obnoxious italians. Wolf - annoying as he is everywhere all the time

24 minutes ago, Murfy said:

none of the above