B4 - General Topic 2023 #87 (December)

Wolf trying to get with Aziza and Karma.

Aziza knows how to shut guys like him down, she is in control of herself. Booze and drugs would be the only chance if any that he has.

Karma is not confrontational so much but when the rubber hits the road, or the penis hits the pussy, she will shut him down and I think we have come close and seen that.

lol Wolf may start to think he is losing his charm. I can’t wait to see Mass and Aziza interactions. 

• Like 1

HotWivesRock said:

Lacrim was drinking Sprite so probably driving.

It looks like they could be going somewhere together, she clearly hates him being around :undecided:

Fagen said.

If she hates him being around why does she keep going where he is hanging out with him? It doesn't look like she hates him at all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was being sarcastic in response to Maxbells comment.

Lacrim is gulping down his drink. Step 2 start bringing booze to Aziza 

Edited by HotWivesRock
correction for clarity

2 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

Now we've got the crossdresser and Lacrim hanging on to people, butting in and joining into anything that has people standing still for over 60 seconds. Infuriating.

Honestly Lacrim bothers me more. Aside from ‘beaver-damming’ karma and Sara I am starting to like Daytona actually. Though I am not ready for anal sex with him yet… 🤣🤣🤣