B4 - General Topic 2023 #87 (December)

14 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wonder if he has a key or got in some other way through terrase or garage. Didnt see what way he entered.

The kitchen door is never locked, he's got the code for the garage door and he never completely closes the front door. He has his pick of entries. 

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, Noodle said:

Says somenone who knows about music and also produced them to success, right northguy? You are Stock, Aitken and Waterman in one person, right? 🤦‍♂️

Flat earther's are alive and well.

The fun thing about this band is,

that they have long passed the point of no return

as being the top of rock. The outdated people here

are just made fun of, because they don't know.

Now that's why it's so hilarious to poke at them.

Stock, Aitken and Waterman, who's that? Musicians?

Mick Jagger: “Maneskin? It amazes me that the biggest rock band in the world is Italian” 

Mick Jagger is a famous musician.

• Haha 1

The cat couldnt get out I guess so it pooped on the carpet again in the LR, first it jumped up on the old couch then down again like it was chasing something, then went to the carpet and pooped. Looks like it dropped a few pieces on the way into the LR. Would have been eaiser to clean if it didnt do it on the carpet.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Fagen said:

The cat couldnt get out I guess so it pooped on the carpet again in the LR, first it jumped up on the old couch then down again like it was chasing something, then went to the carpet and pooped. Looks like it dropped a few pieces on the way into the LR. Would have been eaiser to clean if it didnt do it on the carpet.

Hopefully Wolf goes walking through in bare feet and steps on it.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2