B4 - General Topic 2023 #87 (December)

9 minutes ago, MaxK said:

Apparently they can't get rid of the guy Neytiri brought with him!

Nothing creepy about him...well maybe the raincoat and the sunglasses indoors...and maybe wearing his sunglasses while fucking Ney...

Thats real class. 🤡

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, moules said:

I am truly disappointed that Lacrim did not return with them from the party.

With the arrival of Aziza, I have a wager that B-4 will reach 90 General Topics for 2023 by January 1, 2024, and any activity by Lacrim is usually good for 150-200 posts

Lacrim left on his own at 21.06 via the pool steps so he probably didn't go to the party.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Visitor guy talking in English in the Kitchen asking where he can smoke a joint.  See if you can guess the answer from Dudetona.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

They chatted for a little while in English but I couldn't quite hear what question he asked before he asked why the camera's.

I'm also couldn't make out Karma's answer was but I'm not sure she told the truth.

He also has a good feel of Dudetona's bottom :dodgy:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

BTW Wolf came home to B7 in a hurry at 2.39am, (you can follow the cams) He gets something from his jacket in the LR and then goes back out up the steps before returning with his coat. 

Links posted in the B7 thread.

2 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Regarding shitting indoors, dogs don't really have a better track record than cats. And the smell is at least as bad.

Hahaa...yup, when a dog craps indoors it can be literally like shit into fan! Oy!

I love dogs too though.