B4 - General Topic 2023 #87 (December)

So the thread are not familiar with rock music,

probably sees it as noise.

Anyways as information to these peasants:

On the next Rolling Stones album,

guest bassist is Paul McCartney from a rival band.

All above are famous noise makers.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Stormshaedow said:

You people are ridiculous. Karma is neither a maiden princess nor a sheltered fragile flower, nor is she going to fuck any of the simps on this board. She's a grown ass women, with a mind of her own. Wolf has never forced himself on anyone who actually minded him touching them. Also get over the fact that ALL of the Barcelona tenants really like him... regardless of how the haters on here feel about it.

I was ambivalent to whatever happens between Karma and Wolf, now I'm kinda hoping they decide to go balls to the wall, just to see how many of you survive the collective aneurism that would happen on here... 

eric andre mind blown GIF by The Eric Andre Show

Well said. She is old enough to make her choices that are right for her.

I don't see Wolf as a bad guy at all. He has respected Karma all the time and never forced her into anything. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, northguy said:

I don't see it like that. Karma has feelings for Sara,

not for Tantra Guy or Wolf, just enjoys their touching.

She slept with Wolf as a friend, with her under pants on.

Karma isn't angry, more like disappointed at Sara.

I saw it the same way with Wolf, that she just lets herself be comforted by wolf okay I said only because of her tantra friend, could also be because of sara and her friend, I don't know. I don't like to always speculate without having exact information. That's the good thing about members like amiya or wafproof who can understand what people say when they don't speak in narrow and can look at things more objectively than some here (to which I also belong), but that's nothing against them.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

• Upvote 1

I find it really crass that some members here almost go for each other's throats just because they don't like each other's opinion or something (no offense meant here in the forum either, because everyone is welcome to say their opinion in a normal tone) because as they say the tone makes the music

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1