B4 - General Topic 2023 #88 (December)

It's true that they don't do anything if everyone writes on their own but if we all write they'll see themselves inundated with emails and they'll do something. 90% of those who write in this forum have negative, if not terrible, opinions of the two characters so I don't understand why so much hesitation

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

It's true that they don't do anything if everyone writes on their own but if we all write they'll see themselves inundated with emails and they'll do something. 90% of those who write in this forum have negative, if not terrible, opinions of the two characters so I don't understand why so much hesitation

it apparently doesn't bother them enough to take the time to write to rlc.  at least that's what it seems like to me.

• Like 1

The noisy Anaconda said: 

But first you would have to tape his mouth shut to prevent him from talking his way out or confusing the girls so much that they forget what they actually wanted to do.

This witch episode will be X-rated for good reasons.

3 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I'll just be surprised, I don't know what sara and karma promised each other back then that they have renewed today and how long sara will stick to it before she breaks the promise again.

Confused. Last I saw they took their rings off. But you say they renewed it again already?

7 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

To be Honest, it is way more quiet than I expected !   

No Christmas presents for you Sir this year.

Resubscribe for a full year and hope for better luck in 2024.

Book it as an investment. The stock is volatile.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

In short terms A marking from Karma and Sara

They took off the rings to repeat their promises and said what these rings meant to them and what would like to create

they repeated it twice each and took on the rings again

hard to get all of what was said I could be wrong

this was a post from wafervop