B7 - General Topic 2023 #36 (December)

10 hours ago, Noodle said:

But he finds every time a pussy to fuck. Do I hear a bit of envy there? 😂

From watching the replays that not fucking, they're just doing some stupid ass Cam show. I don't think he ever had penetration with Ney? they mostly do this stupid shit or play Wolf's Cuddle Bear game.

5 hours ago, Troy said:

I don't think he ever had penetration with Ney

I think Ney has complete control over Wolf. They don't fuck because they think they could be charged with incest. Ney may have footage of her and Wolf when she was still a minor and actually had sex. The ultimate blackmail tool. I don't see any other reason why they don't have a fuck

Fact is Wolf he is among these woman who everyone of us want. So who is better off? and then there is also a garage, where we don't know who has something with whom and whether yes or no. these are the facts and all other things are only someone's speculations to pass the time 🕔😏

Tik Tok Time GIF by Bear Hands 

On 12/28/2023 at 10:22 AM, Borbora said:

I think Ney has complete control over Wolf. They don't fuck because they think they could be charged with incest. Ney may have footage of her and Wolf when she was still a minor and actually had sex. The ultimate blackmail tool. I don't see any other reason why they don't have a fuck

Incest, you mean statutory rape i think.how old is Ney? So this might be something that happened before RLC?

s

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

Incest, you mean statutory rape i think.how old is Ney? So this might be something that happened before RLC?

s

Correct me if I am wrong because this is shocking that the age of consent is 14 in Italy and 13 if there is only 4 years separation. 😮

Was wondering what the girls put on their hands.

Wax therapy, which uses a bath of molten paraffin wax, is one of the most effective ways of applying heat to improve mobility by warming the connective tissues. 

1 minute ago, northguy said:

Was wondering what the girls put on their hands.

Wax therapy, which uses a bath of molten paraffin wax, is one of the most effective ways of applying heat to improve mobility by warming the connective tissues. 

They should wax their brains.   :biggrin:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 12/28/2023 at 7:22 PM, Borbora said:

Incest is not against the law in Spain. Against moral and common sense yes but not illegal!!