B7 - General Topic 2023 #36 (December)

3 hours ago, moules said:

IMO, Karma is much more likely to have a threesome with Wolf and Sara or with Wolf and Ney than a threesome with Massi.  Massi is too impatient, and transactional.

But who knows what might happen while Nelly and Bogdan are away.

Also, Karma can be quite fickle.  She reported to others how she and a girl stranger had some  manner of sex while at the fetish / techno / kink party that Wolf, Margo, and Ney attended.  And Karma also reported that after the party, she went to the residence of a couple (under the age of 36 according to her report) that she had met at the party and spent a day and night with them.  For more sex?

No, they drank tea....

1 hour ago, 1charliefoxx69 said:

Max is insecure and selfish.

Max after not making Sara,
cum during their session, starting talking about Wolf being close to her. He was speaking out of both sides of his mouth, Sara tried to speak to him, but all he ever hears is the sound of his own voice. He is dumb enough to think Sara is really into him. :biggrin:

I don't think Sara ever has an orgasm without the aide of a vibrator.

5 hours ago, Lasse said:

After Sara and Max had fucked they were talking. I have seldom heard so much crap as Max produced!! He wants Saras help to get Karma maybe in a threesome. Sara very reluctant. Max talk made it very clear that he he only cares for a single person in the universe: HIM SELF!

I think he'd have a better chance of a three-some with Sara and Nadia...

3 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

After Sara and Max had fucked they were talking. I have seldom heard so much crap as Max produced!! He wants Saras help to get Karma maybe in a threesome. Sara very reluctant

It's the only way for Karma to stay in the  game. She blew the rest up with her shyness and her Tantra massages

Or she has to count on Sara's goodwill. The last time together it was without kissing. (Sara has a bit of a cold). EDIT : Sara remains unpredictable (Ney tongued her at 1h52'37")
She can also go back to basics and masturbate under the sheets or take showers.

For an everyday girl she got more than if she were in an apartment in Barcelona city. She would be as boring as Octavia, Esmi and company.

EDIT : Sara remains unpredictable (Ney tongued her at 1h52'37")