B7 - General Topic 2023 #36 (December)

49 minutes ago, Lasse said:

After Sara and Max had fucked they were talking. I have seldom heard so much crap as Max produced!! He wants Saras help to get Karma maybe in a threesome. Sara very reluctant. Max talk made it very clear that he he only cares for a single person in the universe: HIM SELF!

that's what i said a long time ago.  it's been sara's plan from the beginning and now max confessing this to sara will only make it happen.  don't forget, he is entitled according to him.  i say go for it sara and max so all this crap can be laid to rest.

12 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

that's what i said a long time ago.  it's been sara's plan from the beginning and now max confessing this to sara will only make it happen.  don't forget, he is entitled according to him.  i say go for it sara and max so all this crap can be laid to rest.

Don't even think Sara will convince Karma to do that, she tried it with the other guy she brought and it didn't really work out. 

IMO, Karma is much more likely to have a threesome with Wolf and Sara or with Wolf and Ney than a threesome with Massi.  Massi is too impatient, and transactional.

But who knows what might happen while Nelly and Bogdan are away.

Also, Karma can be quite fickle.  She reported to others how she and a girl stranger had some  manner of sex while at the fetish / techno / kink party that Wolf, Margo, and Ney attended.  And Karma also reported that after the party, she went to the residence of a couple (under the age of 36 according to her report) that she had met at the party and spent a day and night with them.  For more sex?

Max is insecure and selfish.

Max after not making Sara,
cum during their session, starting talking about Wolf being close to her. He was speaking out of both sides of his mouth, Sara tried to speak to him, but all he ever hears is the sound of his own voice. He is dumb enough to think Sara is really into him. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, moules said:

Sara's sex with Massi last night was the best sex she has had on cam since she and Bruno were lovers in B-1.  And IMO, last night she is in control, as she was with Bruno.

Perhaps she is more relaxed because her residency in Spain is now extended, or if she is assured that there are future opportunities for her in Montenegro or elsewhere outside of Russia.

Good drugs can do that....

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

Karma won't go for it....regardless of her feelings for Sara.  In fact, if Sara pushes it (3 some with Max), it could end her relationship with Karma for good.