B7 - General Topic 2023 #36 (December)

5 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

So if it's not working out with this other guy for karma, why is it so important that it has to be Wolf, is there no other guys around where she lives that she can meet

she met one night before last and danced with him and even showed him her tits.  so yes, there are other guys out there but the rent-a-dicks fit in much better with the villa brothels.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I'm starting to like Daytona more and more, he does exactly what he/she wants and doesn't let anyone fool him, that's how all the girls in the villa would behave if... they weren't a target for strange boys chasing their dicks.

7 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I don't know where you mean danced with him, if you mean the club it could be that her top broke and if she wasn't wearing a bra underneath it's normal that he saw her tits. I wouldn't read too much into that.

regardless of the strap breaking, a girl doesn't wear that kind of a top out in public not expecting to show her tits.  that is a slutty top by every stretch of the word!

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I'm starting to like Daytona more and more, he does exactly what he/she wants and doesn't let anyone fool him, that's how all the girls in the villa would behave if... they weren't a target for strange boys chasing their dicks.

if they had a dick like he does, probably so

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

regardless of the strap breaking, a girl doesn't wear that kind of a top out in public not expecting to show her tits.  that is a slutty top by every stretch of the word!

Karma did and many others in the villa