B7 - General Topic 2023 #36 (December)

11 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

regardless of the strap breaking, a girl doesn't wear that kind of a top out in public not expecting to show her tits.  that is a slutty top by every stretch of the word!

yes where i agree with you, she could have worn a bra but who expects that and the youth of today dresses more freely, it's no different with sara because you can see the thong without her bending over

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

yes where i agree with you, she could have worn a bra but who expects that and the youth of today dresses more freely, it's no different with sara because you can see the thong without her bending over

i don't want to talk about that skank sara!

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I love slutty dressed woman, more than them being naked, as tops go Karma's was up there with the winners, tbh it was too big for her breasts, were they bigger it wouldn't have showed as much.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I love slutty dressed woman, more than them being naked, as tops go Karma's was up there with the winners, tbh it was too big for her breasts, were they bigger it wouldn't have showed as much.

depends if they jump up or down very much