B4 - General Topic 2023 #89 (December)

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

"the tick" really doesn't want to understand leaving, he received a goodnight kiss from Sara still in the kitchen. And Sara doesn't reiterate the concept of being alone

Does the tick suffers from blue balls 🤔 

Excuse me if I say it, maybe I'm repeating myself but I care: I only see Karma smile when she's close to Sara. I like what Wafercop said: "their relationship is on another level. They don't need sexuality, it's much more, it's more about community of energetic proximity, etc. Nothing is needed to seduce. The other people know where they are, but she likes the energy they put together even sexually and this is a new sensation for her."

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Excuse me if I say it, maybe I'm repeating myself but I care: I only see Karma smile when she's close to Sara. I like what Wafercop said: "their relationship is on another level. They don't need sexuality, it's much more, it's more about community of energetic proximity, etc. Nothing is needed to seduce. The other people know where they are, but she likes the energy they put together even sexually and this is a new sensation for her."

That's what Karma said in the audio diary

3 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Questo è ciò che ha detto Karma nel videodiario

Thanks for letting us know, I will never fail to be grateful. It's very important to understand what they say, the dynamics also pass through the words. I'm sorry I don't know the language but when I could I made my Italian available, for Masha, and my Spanish, for Martina and Alberto. I miss knowing that they said such witty things to each other before and after the wonderful kiss at 9.06pm in Sara's room