B4 - General Topic 2023 #89 (December)

59 minutes ago, pajero said:

bien fait pour sa gueule de connard

We have all blue balls. If not, we won't be watching other people have sex, would we? 😏 I find it ridiculous that we laugh at others for being in a better situation. 🤦‍♂️

41 minutes ago, poncherello said:

However, the thing that gives me the most satisfaction is seeing Lacrim2 still in white, and this has been the case since December 12th

We have all blue balls. If not, we won't be watching other people have sex, would we? 😏 I find it ridiculous that we laugh at others for being in a better situation. 🤦‍♂️ 

46 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

So how was it wasting all your time watching nothing? 😄

Karma did finger Sara but was just towards the end of the massage she gave her. And then Sara gave Karma a massage but nothing else really happened.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Karma did finger Sara but was just towards the end of the massage she gave her. And then Sara gave Karma a massage but nothing else really happened.

Of course I didn't watch it, but just as expected from them.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, poncherello said:

However, the thing that gives me the most satisfaction is seeing Lacrim2 still in white, and this has been the case since December 12th

Watching them on replay and realizing what was happening, I thought this must be killing the Wolfy Love Club...their boy was home with another night of Blue Balls while Karma was with her true love.  As the saying goes...Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Sara are exceptionally good to her friends,

just not in bed. She's a disaster there.

Yes, it may be because she is usually drunk or on drugs that the sex is not good, but with a guy you can't really do anything wrong blow and then spread your legs. I think sex between two women is very different, I think it's more about touching and exploring each other's bodies than just fucking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1