B4 - General Topic 2023 #90 (December)

11 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

The new chef stands pompously behind the stove because that's where there is the most space and waits for Aziza and her friend, who are in the garage

yeah, i'm sick of not being able to just enjoy the girls cuz of that pompous ass always having to be there.  y'all enjoy wolf and his antics and i'm going to watch something else.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Nein, weil Aziza da ist

Wolf doesn’t care who the person is as long as they will fuck him. He goes from room to room….i wonder if the girls know….if you give it up to him there is a good chance they were the last choice.  

11 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

ouais, j'en ai marre de ne pas pouvoir profiter des filles à cause de ce cul pompeux qui doit toujours être là. vous appréciez tous le loup et ses pitreries et je vais regarder autre chose.

non moi je ne l'apprécie pas du tout

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Wolf doesn’t care who the person is as long as they will fuck him. He goes from room to room….i wonder if the girls know….if you give it up to him there is a good chance they were the last choice.  

You don't know what they do when they are off cameras 😏

23 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I have been a member off and on for a few years now and never even noticed the point. Got an email from CC recently saying they noticed I haven’t saved any videos in my collection.

so for fun saved one and it consumed some points. Good to know. So sounds like you can donate them to other members? 

yes or get premium member for 10 days