Rowena & Dragomir (2023-2024) #1

Noldus

I cannot wait to see the event when Rowena gets her revenge. I hope that it is with some straight guy who puts a big one where she can reach it. And. I hope that it makes top replay so that he gets to watch it.

• Haha 1

On 4/24/2024 at 8:49 AM, philo said:

I cannot wait to see the event when Rowena gets her revenge. I hope that it is with some straight guy who puts a big one where she can reach it. And. I hope that it makes top replay so that he gets to watch it.

Revenge for..  Tatiana?   That was months ago, kind of past the point of revenge time.  Carrying grudges that amount of time would be a relationship killer.

1 hour ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Revenge for..  Tatiana?   That was months ago, kind of past the point of revenge time.  Carrying grudges that amount of time would be a relationship killer.

I don't know much about women but from what I do know it is that they never forget and that they will always get even given the right opportunity. This is not to suggest that she will wage a campaign of retribution but, rather, the fact that men who ignore that do so at their peril.

• Haha 1

The best revenge fuck on RLC of all time occurred between Vanessa and Thomas. Thomas was feeling up Vanessa's girl friend at their party. He was pretty drunk so he though he would get a pass with that excuse. Vanessa slapped the shit out of him in front of the entire gathering of friends. Thomas thought that everything was even so he went back to business as usual. A few months later, Vanessa brought her tattoo artist boyfriend on camera and provided one of the greatest sofa fuck scene that I can recall. I'm just saying I would like to see Rowena do something like that too.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, philo said:

I don't know much about women but from what I do know it is that they never forget and that they will always get even given the right opportunity. This is not to suggest that she will wage a campaign of retribution but, rather, the fact that men who ignore that do so at their peril.

You proved the very first part of what you said with what followed in a spectacular manner. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1