Under maintenance

Well, RLC hasn't changed the bedrooms. Sofie and Lilu still share the same bedroom. RLC just wants to drag more new members into this apartment ;) But they have now a bedroom for visitors. Come on RLC, give us some nice guests! Give us finally some goodies for our Premium money  8)

Just noticed there is now a floor maps, but hidden room is missing on those  ;D

donde pone 7 , hay esta la habitacion oculta

No, the secret room is between cameras 4 and 6.

Wondering if it's some sort of laundry room.  I can't see a washing machine anywhere else, and Nora has just come out of there with some clothes.

You are very right. The room is very narrow, only two meters. The same width as a bathtub or Mia's old bed. Sofie just put Mia's old room in order and got laundered linen from that room.

I see the title to the apartment has now changed. Mia is no longer listed. and also there is now a 'Guest room'. Mia's room no longer.    I the turn over is going to be this quick for this apartment it will be gone in a week!

no habiamos dado cuenta ,

No, no, you are all wrong.

Ruslan is making a welcome re-appearance as the the Creature from The Black Lagoon.  He's been hiding under the stairs all the time.

Nora says she needs some lovin' and Ruslan is just the guy to ring her bell.

If she gets past the smell then she has it licked.

I see the title to the apartment has now changed. Mia is no longer listed. and also there is now a 'Guest room'. Mia's room no longer.    If the turn over is going to be this quick for this apartment it will be gone in a week!

For a Premium Apartment, with what's there now there won't be much to see of a sexual nature.

None of the girls show any real affection toward one another.