B4 - General Topic 2023 #91 (December)

Dear Karma, let's wake up and grow up. If you're looking for a fuck (which I don't think) let go but if you're looking for a relationship leave Tarot and Lupo, they're not for you, look around outside the RLC project. Here there are only characters like Samson, Lacrim Tim, the pig, the stupid one and who knows how many I've forgotten. If they weren't like that why are they in here? I don't know how you got there but it was a big mistake. Thank you anyway for being there and for delighting us with your freshness, spontaneity and simplicity. This is not a declaration of love as some might think, I could do better, guaranteed

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

They are ridiculous.

some guys just don't have a sense of humor get a life, you can't say anything on this forum with out someone belittling you. That's the reason I don't post a lot......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Dear Karma, let's wake up and grow up. If you're looking for a fuck (which I don't think) let go but if you're looking for a relationship leave Tarot and Lupo, they're not for you, look around outside the RLC project. Here there are only characters like Samson, Lacrim Tim, the pig, the stupid one and who knows how many I've forgotten. If they weren't like that why are they in here? I don't know how you got there but it was a big mistake. Thank you anyway for being there and for delighting us with your freshness, spontaneity and simplicity. This is not a declaration of love as some might think, I could do better, guaranteed

But it is 😂

Valentines Day Love GIF by Pudgy Penguins

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

One more recommendation: cat or no cat, learn to close the bedroom door because you are the only one who sleeps with the door open. This habit could cause you to have experiences you don't want

She needs to have it open a bit so the cat can get out if it wants.

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, RonS said:

some guys just don't have a sense of humor get a life, you can't say anything on this forum with out someone belittling you. That's the reason I don't post a lot......

I have a sense of humor. This is just entertainment for me. Sorry if you are so sensitive.