B4 - General Topic 2023 #91 (December)

3 hours ago, Noodle said:

Dear Karma, let's wake up and grow up. If you're looking for a fuck (which I don't think) let go but if you're looking for a relationship leave Tarot and Lupo, they're not for you, look around outside the RLC project

She will always find people like Wolf, Sara and Tantra. I guess she can live with her bad choices.

What I don't understand is that he has been touching her for days, always hanging on to her arse, stroking her body whenever he can and now karma probably wanted to take the next step and he is blocking it (the text from what I have only read here).

I haven't seen the replay yet and maybe the pictures tell one side of the medallion, but who knows what wolf said to karma and vice versa and that's the other side of the medallion.

It is also possible that Sara has contributed a little to the fact that we have been talking about Karma and Wolf for days now, if Sara had not neglected Karma so much back then, Karma would not have turned to Ney and Wolf and we would be writing all this speculation.

I'm of the opinion that Ney isn't really a good companion for Karma either, she's young and has nothing but fluff in her head.

12 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

What time was it when wolf was supposed to have blocked her?

Because when Karma came into Ney and lay down in bed, you could see that he was stroking her.

The look on her face in the kitchen looks like she's disappointed in wolf

It's difficult to know exactly what is going on with it, they may have spoken in private beforehand about what they would do for the evening together. It was no coincidence Karma washed the massage table she knew she would be using it. 

What we don't know is if she said its just a massage and that's it or did Wolf just not want to go further. 

I just don't see any chemistry between them. Unless that comes in the more time spent together who knows.

I think that Wolf would be in Karmas bed at night if it wasn't for Ney......

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Its getting really boring now this Karma Wolf bollocks. Give it a rest for a while until something happens. Sick of seeing page after page of the same rubbish.

Concentrate on real news like the cat shitting on the couch 🤣

0 Posts fot the next few days then. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Sulzer said:

0 Posts fot the next few days then. 

I would be happy with that. Better than reading the same thing over and over. You gotta admit its tedious scrolling through to find a post worth reading surrounded by a hell of a lot of garbage

• Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

When Karma got to the kitchen she picked up her cell phone and sent a message and left for Ney's room... who was strumming on her cell phone a little before.

35 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Its getting really boring now this Karma Wolf bollocks. Give it a rest for a while until something happens. Sick of seeing page after page of the same rubbish.

Concentrate on real news like the cat shitting on the couch 🤣

yes, the karma wolf saga is really old and boring.  find someone or something else to talk about!

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

It's difficult to know exactly what is going on with it, they may have spoken in private beforehand about what they would do for the evening together. It was no coincidence Karma washed the massage table she knew she would be using it. 

What we don't know is if she said its just a massage and that's it or did Wolf just not want to go further. 

I just don't see any chemistry between them. Unless that comes in the more time spent together who knows.

Before the massage, Karma was filling the bath in the penthouse.  Then she decided otherwise, and drained the water. 

-------------------------------------

RLC (and probably Karma) loves the fixation on Karma.  It is resembling the fixation with Leora by many subscribers..  When a third of the posts in a B-4 topic are about Karma, that should correlate to more bonus money for her.  And perhaps subscriptions as well.

IMO, Karma seems to be taking the place of Martina, and the years-long attempts to interpret her relationships.