B4 - General Topic 2023 #91 (December)

1 minute ago, corvette08 said:

They watch this bullshit like they are watching their favorite soap opera.

yes, it totally amazes me!  now that kelly is gone there is really nothing i want to see on rlc anymore.  i would love to watch b4 but unfortunately wolf always has to be there and when the italian fucker gets back it will be even worse.  i have approximately 6 weeks left on my sub and when that's up, i'm done with rlc!

• Upvote 4

they probably read cc and they do this just to constantly clickbait them ever since people constantly talk about them wolf & karma keep doing the same thing it's all a show 😂

after the massage they wolf showed her both of the phones 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

11 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

it is where the content you are watching is used to attract attention and hoping that something will come of it.

Clickbait is also what disappointed folks say when they don’t like the outcome. 😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

it's pathetic across the board imo

What do you want? 1. Karma with Tantra man - everybody laughs about their affection; 2. Karma with Wolf or Massimo won't anyone here; Karma and Sara are everytime a speculation about their attraction, if yes, if not. 

I think everyone of you in this forum don't know what he/she wants. Everything what in RLC happened is for you pathetic and ridiculous. The question is is really RLC pathetic and ridiculous or the people who watch? Maybe you should also be self-critical in live in order to move forward. 😏

Dungeons And Dragons Reaction GIF by Alpha

• Upvote 1