B4 - General Topic 2023 #92 (December)

4 hours ago, Troy said:

I'm one the guys you're talking about, never had problem with Dylan and Massi. Well the last I saw Massi, he just finished Banging 3 girls at the same time. if that's what you like that's cool. people have a right to like or Dislike someone on RLC, it's their Opinion.

How can I be speaking about you if you had no problem with the guy tenants?

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

wish i could help you find the answer to the question you seek but i won't watch b4 as long as wolf, mass, or any of sara's weird friends are there.

Likely a wise choice. IMO as one that likes Karma and even Sara in spite of her weirdo friends and choices, I should take a break too. But I shall suffer a little longer. Maybe mass will be the last straw for me. 🙈

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

Likely a wise choice. IMO as one that likes Karma and even Sara in spite of her weirdo friends and choices, I should take a break too. But I shall suffer a little longer. Maybe mass will be the last straw for me. 🙈

i think ney will hook up with mass upon his return

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I guess that explodes a number of narratives from yesterday 🤣

Yes it came out a bit ...

Sara asked why she didn't come up yesterday.

Apparently, what karma has eaten flour may be that she is gluten intolerant and her stomach can explain why karma often massages her stomach frequently. And Sara was worried about Karma eating meat Sara seems to stick to vegetables the most.

They were a little tenderness between them, Sara missing karma they told them they were dreaming about each other.

Don't think Sara understood that Karma had something else to do yesterday and was a little disappointed at Sara.

they talked about any party were a group of girls to go on and that it's New Year tomorrow "And so on, mm...."

• Thanks 6

Two technical questions.

1) Posting a clip, for example: like tripping on stairs. Do you just grab the address URL just before  and post it?

2) Is there an easy way to search a specific time in the replays? So far its trial and error as one gets closer to that specific time.

thx

7 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Two technical questions.

1) Posting a clip, for example: like tripping on stairs. Do you just grab the address URL just before  and post it?

2) Is there an easy way to search a specific time in the replays? So far its trial and error as one gets closer to that specific time.

thx

1) yes

2) not that i'm aware of

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

must be something in the works for tonight?

Yes very rarely sleep so much once they have already got up, a long night or night out planned. 

Computer work is eye straining and tires me out sometimes.

If not tonight I'm sure they will be all out for new year.