B4 - General Topic 2023 #92 (December)

1 minute ago, northguy said:

A little petition for Wafer and others who understand Russian.

What is the real relationship between Ney and Wolf?

It's seems very weird, and is Ney actually

controlling Wolf over Karma, who obviously likes him,

but he sleeps with Ney, almost always.

It seems next to impossible to figure out,

what's going on inside Ney's head.

the universe is infinity and that's all you need to know!  if rlc wanted you to know more they would all be speaking english.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, northguy said:

I have tried to find out what and their relationship between Ney and Wolf? they know each other before in Ukraine Also Margo It does not appear much

maybe that ney has agreed with margo ney

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, northguy said:

I usually have the sound turned off, but when I listen they actually say very little to each other and I have never heard them say anything about having a relationship now or in the past, nor whether she stop Wolf if he wants to have sex with the girls.
They sometimes talk about family so maybe they have a different kind of relationship?

I think someone should just record it and play it loud so you can understand more. Wolf often talks like a grandma without teeth

2 hours ago, SMETANA said:

Dans le cas de NEY ce n'est pas une ovule contraceptive,pas de rapport sexuelle à suivre.Je penche plutôt à un traitement médical  contre une mycose vaginale.Champignons qui provoquent des irritations et démangeaisons.Elle a pu être contaminée lors d'un rapport sexuel par une personne ou une mauvaise hygiène corporel.

If she has std, and it becomes know by the others...that could put the kibosh on the molesters molesting! 🤞🤞🤞🤣

59 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

karma is hanging out with the wrong chicks!  both sara and aziza are way into drugs and i fear that karma will slowly get into drugs as well hanging around those two.  i also fear that her defenses will become weak because of it.  therefore, both midget and molester will have a good chance scoring with her.

I think Karma is old enough and mature enough to make her own choices, I very much doubt she will be lead by others, way too level headed for that, she hardly drinks alcohol when the others are. I've noticed she will drink a little but not the extent the others do.

Her personality has not changed in 2 months..

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, wafercop said:

You can see that Karma and Wolf communicate via text message Watch Wolf's watch appears even as Azia was with

and for Karma and Sara

I've always thought there is a lot of message swapping between them.  As with many of the current group.

Maybe they just don't want to give the game away all the time.

33 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

the universe is infinity and that's all you need to know!  if rlc wanted you to know more they would all be speaking english.

It's half the fun of watching. Making up what they could be saying to each other......

2 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

I think Karma is old enough and mature enough to make her own choices, I very much doubt she will be lead by others, way too level headed for that, she hardly drinks alcohol when the others are. I've noticed she will drink a little but not the extent the others do.

Her personality has not changed in 2 months..

Karma does not drink alcohol or take drugs