B4 - General Topic 2023 #92 (December)

6 minutes ago, Troy said:

I usually don't mind anyone's Opinions, but I had a really Fuck up last night at work! And sometime people catch me at the wrong time. 

no need to explain, you have a job that can be tough at times.  i hope you didn't get hurt in anyway!

6 minutes ago, Troy said:

And Kelly gone in B1....Damn! 😍

that's a real loss, it seemed that with Octavia's changed attitude something nice was in the air but unfortunately... and I know it's early but I don't expect much from that new girl

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

strippers must be the easiest one's to recruit!

Fortunately, we no longer have the period when we only had fish bones as residents although it now seems to be switching to pink room elephants in the apartments 🙃

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

yeah, even though she spent the majority of her days being gone while she was here, i still looked forward to seeing her for what little time i could.  i miss her!

Kelly got that look 🥰 it's a shame I sleep 6 inches from a very Beautiful women, we don't talk anymore and I'm looking at a women that doesn't know I exist.... but you know, I don't even care anymore 🙂

1 minute ago, Troy said:

Kelly got that look 🥰 it's a shame I sleep 6 inches from a very Beautiful women, we don't talk anymore and I'm looking at a women that doesn't know I exist.... but you know, I don't even care anymore 🙂

yes, kelly does have that look and her smile was so genuine!

• Like 1