B4 - General Topic 2023 #92 (December)

2 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Yes very rarely sleep so much once they have already got up, a long night or night out planned. 

Computer work is eye straining and tires me out sometimes.

If not tonight I'm sure they will be all out for new year.

you're right on all three counts

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

Is it my wrong impression or has Karma distanced himself a little from Lupo? Most likely he didn't take them but I think I understood this from his attitude

He massaged her shoulders and neck in the Kitchen last night. Karma enjoyed that by the response. Wolf stops going further for some unknown reason. There has to be a deeper reason why and I don't think its Neytiri. Someone else who may be watching?

3 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Il lui a massé les épaules et le cou dans la cuisine hier soir. Karma a apprécié cela par la réponse. Wolf arrête d'aller plus loin pour une raison inconnue. Il doit y avoir une raison plus profonde à cela et je ne pense pas que ce soit Neytiri. Quelqu'un d'autre qui pourrait regarder ?

et si le cochon était intéressé par la brune qui est venue il n'y a pas longtemps ,il lui a quand mème fait tout visiter b4,curieux

3 hours ago, wafercop said:

I have tried to find out what and their relationship between Ney and Wolf? they know each other before in Ukraine Also Margo It does not appear much

maybe that ney has agreed with margo ney

Thank you, Wafer.

3 hours ago, wafercop said:

Karma does not drink alcohol or take drugs

Generally maybe, but I've seen her once

coming from the garage, and she could hardly

hold her balance, guess weed.

But normally she stays very clean.