B4 - General Topic 2023 #92 (December)

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Massi knocked on the door and apologised when he realised she was on her cellphone talking when he thought she was talking to him. Absolutely nothing wrong with what happened there. 

Yes Max knocked but when he didn't get a responce he just opend the door anyway! He hadn't heard her voice at all because his first question was "are you sleeping?". That is NOT a polite manner is it?

13 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Massi ha bussato alla porta e si è scusato quando si è accorto che lei era al cellulare a parlare quando pensava che stesse parlando con lui. Assolutamente niente di sbagliato in quello che è successo lì. 

I'm sorry to have to correct you: he knocked and entered, without waiting for permission to enter. Education is another thing but now I understand that I say mine and you say yours. HI. Watch the replay. I don't accept this behavior but I will be made of a different cloth

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

Yes Max knocked but when he didn't get a responce he just opend the door anyway! He hadn't heard her voice at all because his first question was "are you sleeping?". That is NOT a polite manner is it?

Did anyone die...no, did anyone come to any harm...no. There was absolutely nothing wrong with what happened there when he wanted to introduce himself. People on here just nitpick all the time over nothing...absolutely nothing. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Non è sempre così, ma perché siamo su RLC... non per guardarli mentre preparano il tè e mangiano biscotti. La maggior parte è lì per guardarli scopare. 

Perche’ non avete capito il concetto di RLC, io non sono qui per gurdarli scopare, ci sono molti siti gratuiti dive puoi guardere due o piu’ persone che scopano, e puoi vederli in ogni momento che vuoi, invece di pagare qui e attendere, magar per giorni, che accada cio’ e nel frattempo lamentarvi che non accade nulla, che e’ noioso ecc…

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I'm sorry to have to correct you: he knocked and entered, without waiting for permission to enter. Education is another thing but now I understand that I say mine and you say yours. HI. Watch the replay. I don't accept this behavior but I will be made of a different cloth

She has now come to Mass's room herself, so you can stop now 😃

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Did anyone die...no, did anyone come to any harm...no. There was absolutely nothing wrong with what happened there when he wanted to introduce himself. People on here just nitpick all the time over nothing...absolutely nothing. 

How long will you defend him?  Marilyn has a lock on her door. Could be a good idea to use it !!!

• Confused 1