B4 - General Topic 2023 #92 (December)

9 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Alot of people pissed and moan about guys in the apt,now that Dylan has left and Massi isn't here the place is a fucking ghost town! Smh

I'm one the guys you're talking about, never had problem with Dylan and Massi. Well the last I saw Massi, he just finished Banging 3 girls at the same time. if that's what you like that's cool. people have a right to like or Dislike someone on RLC, it's their Opinion.

2 minutes ago, Troy said:

I'm one the guys you're talking about, never had problem with Dylan and Massi. Well the last I saw Massi, he just finished Banging 3 girls at the same time. if that's what you like that's cool. people have a right to like or Dislike someone on RLC, it's their Opinion.

you can like or dislike someone that's true but what I've been seeing here lately is pure obsession with unfounded hatred and that's not okay

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Some of them don't have a clue as to what they want....you can bring the entire lineup of the miss universe pageant to RLC and some dickhead will still find something to complain about

the only dickhead complaining is you...RLC is going to allow whatever they want, whether we like it or not. same with the people whom watches RLC, this is a chat forum right? everyone has the right to Like or Dislike something on RLC, it's their Opinion.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Troy said:

the only dickhead complaining is you...RLC is going to allow whatever they want, whether we like it or not. same with the people whom watches RLC, this is a chat forum right? everyone has the right to Like or Dislike something on RLC, it's their Opinion.

better to just ignore the guy

10 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

you can like or dislike someone that's true but what I've been seeing here lately is pure obsession with unfounded hatred and that's not okay

I personally never said or heard anyone say they hate someone? hate is a strong word, sometime people just don't the actions of some Tenants that's all.

4 minutes ago, Troy said:

I personally never said or heard anyone say they hate someone? hate is a strong word, sometime people just don't the actions of some Tenants that's all.

some people here start screaming and start a page full of monologue when Wolf comes near a girl then you are really talking about obsessiveness and hatred

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

some people here start screaming and start a page full of monologue when Wolf comes near a girl then you are really talking about obsessiveness and hatred

I wish you nothing but PEACE brother 🙂

• Thanks 1