B4 - General Topic 2023 #93 (December)

i know sara mention hooking up with mass they have had quite a session and kept going just now stopping i just wonder if they will stay a couple after this or is it just a one time thing and what happens to karma after this sex marathon will she distance from sara  we will have to see

29 minutes ago, wafercop said:

In the kitchen Ney said to Karma sorry it's margo

He could have behaved better to Karma instead of walking off and not explaining why he wanted to just go to bed.

But i am sure they will talk about it, she will have to decide if its worth pursuing any further action if the let downs continue and move on.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, rj281 said:

i know sara mention hooking up with mass they have had quite a session and kept going just now stopping i just wonder if they will stay a couple after this or is it just a one time thing and what happens to karma after this sex marathon will she distance from sara  we will have to see

They actually seem to get on really well which i didn't expect so much. 

2 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

He could have behaved better to Karma instead of walking off and not explaining why he wanted to just go to bed.

But i am sure they will talk about it, she will have to decide if its worth pursuing any further action if the let downs continue and move on.  

ty