B4 - General Topic 2023 #93 (December)

17 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Bad language...you mean the word shit, are you made of fluffy things or something...and you are yet to provide anyone here with evidence they are sex workers because the last time I looked Kos runs his own interior design company and Alberto is a Gardiner of some sort. They are sex workers ROTFLMFAO...really, REALLY lol.  

Bad language = bad arguments.

Sex workers = being payed for sexual content,

and it's not a life time job.

7 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

All tenants are sex workers, but some tenants are more sex workers than others

sex workers or not ..when I look at some of the faces this winter they deployed RLC administrative staff to fill the beds 🙄

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, northguy said:

Se ci credi davvero.

Considerando che probabilmente sei tra’ quelli che sa’ piu’ cose di altri che non sanno, dovrasti sapere che tutti gli inquilini prendono uno stipendio fisso mensile, apprescindere se offre contenuti sessuali o meno, tutto il resto e’ optional.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, northguy said:

Linguaggio volgare = argomenti sbagliati.

Lavoratrici del sesso = essere pagate per contenuti sessuali,

e non è un lavoro che dura tutta la vita.

Curioso che per la maggior parte del tempo sono in casa a fare niente, molto strano per una prostituta che dovrebbe essere sempre impegnata con i clienti a scopare, se e’ pagata per questo, come dici tu

36 minutes ago, northguy said:

Bad language = bad arguments.

Sex workers = being payed for sexual content,

and it's not a life time job.

Being paid for sexual content...Esmi, Shantal, Linda...riiiiight...gotcha...what BS are you talking about...they are paid, as someone else mentioned, to be filmed 24 hours a day whilst in the apartments rented/owned by RLC for voyeur purposes doing either nothing, something or everything with or without people. You know I'm right because nowhere does it mention sex site or sex workers and you have NO proof. You pulled this rubbish out of thin air I'm afraid and you are in denial about the true purpose of RLC's and why it exists. Bad language means having to engage with retards who don't actually understand the purpose of something who are in denial. You are from her on...ignored...thank fuck.