B4 - General Topic 2023 #93 (December)

What Karma said in the cellphone 03:25

Hello friends! I’m here, my world is spinning, and I’m here. Well, tomorrow we’ll just make some videos, or some videos, and I also want to invite you to everything that I’ve already done in this work. Here, the presenter and patient of ROMP, Eipothemis Sen, who is coming to the new one, because she will play DJ and play play. Well, what is everything here, I don’t know what will happen here. And the rest and the rest I don’t know how to do very, very much, but I want to study and I want my health and to live in a place with such little children and much more. Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Ciò che Karma ha detto al cellulare 02:25

Ciao amici! Sono qui, il mio mondo gira e sono qui. Bene, domani faremo solo dei video, o dei video, e voglio anche invitarti a tutto ciò che ho già fatto in questo lavoro. Qui, la presentatrice e paziente di ROMP, Eipothemis Sen, che viene al nuovo, perché suonerà come DJ e suonerà. Ebbene, cos'è tutto qui, non so cosa succederà qui. E il resto e il resto non so fare molto, moltissimo, ma voglio studiare e voglio la mia salute e vivere in un posto con bambini così piccoli e molto altro ancora. Grazie!

Thank you. Where was she?

8 minutes ago, wafercop said:

What Karma said in the cellphone 02:25

Hello friends! I’m here, my world is spinning, and I’m here. Well, tomorrow we’ll just make some videos, or some videos, and I also want to invite you to everything that I’ve already done in this work. Here, the presenter and patient of ROMP, Eipothemis Sen, who is coming to the new one, because she will play DJ and play play. Well, what is everything here, I don’t know what will happen here. And the rest and the rest I don’t know how to do very, very much, but I want to study and I want my health and to live in a place with such little children and much more. Thank you!

Hi Wafer which day at 02:25 ? because she was sat on the sofa in B7 watching tv at that time tonight

10 minutes ago, wafercop said:

What Karma said in the cellphone 02:25

Who was she talking to?