B4 - General Topic 2023 #93 (December)

Just now, rj281 said:

yes earlier aabout 2 hrs

and he wont leave her alone she was ok with it but now hes pushing it and unforetunately wshes had drugs  as well but its her choice but i think she needs to not have sex again with this sex maniac

I came back and see nothing is new here. As usual there's the dudes who get angry when they see their dream woman (who they can get) enjoying fucking a guy. And nope he is not annoying her. She's having a good time with him..Get a life dudes and get out from your moms basement!

8 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I came back and see nothing is new here. As usual there's the dudes who get angry when they see their dream woman (who they can get) enjoying fucking a guy. And nope he is not annoying her. She's having a good time with him..Get a life dudes and get out from your moms basement!

for the moxt part they were enjoying it i give you that but he was all over her and at times was a nnoying a nd tyhen she wanted to go to sleep and he wouldnt let her i enjoyed the sex but thought he could have been more easy on her so im just an observer who sees the good in this and the bad  so be it and also my thought is  dont pick a drunk guy for sex cause who knows what can happen

6 minutes ago, rj281 said:

well i suggest you dont have sex with a  drunk  man especially him  mass

Well she is with him at his place now. So much for your hallucinattions about her not wanting to be with him or just want him to leave 😉

3 minutes ago, rj281 said:

for the moxt part they were enjoying it i give you that but he was all over her and at times was a nnoying a nd tyhen she wanted to go to sleep and he wouldnt let her i enjoyed the sex but thought he could have been more easy on her so im just an observer who sees the good in this and the bad  so be it and also my thought is  dont pick a drunk guy for sex cause who knows what can happen

You are hallucionating again. I watched it too and no he was not annoying to her. She is very submissive of nature and she was deliberate naked in front of him and as an example put out he butt in the kitchen for him to grind against. No woman who is tired of a man and just want to go to sleep does that...