B4 - General Topic 2023 #93 (December)

1 minute ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Was oder wer wäre den noch interessant?

You asked for it! 😉🤣

Was Daytona successful? I have seen glimpses of her "junk" and it looks like it atrophied from lack of oxygen. As they say, those things need to breathe.

😁

image.thumb.png.79d3f215e968917a20c627db3f53f812.png

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i didn't watch any of it either and nowhere in the forum was there a mention of wolf and karma having sex

And if they did I would be one of the few people that could care less and didn't watch it. This whole Karma and Wolf thing is getting very old.

• Upvote 2

So Wolf again walking around with his Pickle overcoat without underwear, with house full of women. And people wonder why we pick on Wolf?           Get Out Tonight and bring in the New Year.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!         

• Upvote 2

It looks like we can now forget Sara karma relationship now if nothing else happens.

She told her friend in Ukraine B4 3:12 in that Long call

Some little Slipped Out of My Memory. One of my Friends dropped out, because in no longer understand The Meaning of Our Relationship. She Treats Me Vciously Sometimes. And then an amazing thing appears

She also says that she goes on with other relationships and that she has a hard time showing emotions and showing them to a guy. she turns off dares not show them, but she tells about newcomers she may mean that it can be azia

• Thanks 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

I kinda hope Karma will be soon out of the project. She is pretty isolated now, she doesn't hang out with Sara and Daytona anymore. She found a bit of someone to talk to with Aziza but the girl is not the most stable person ever.