B4 - General Topic 2023 #93 (December)

27 minutes ago, wafercop said:

It looks like we can now forget Sara karma relationship now if nothing else happens.

She told her friend in Ukraine B4 3:12 in that Long call

Some little Slipped Out of My Memory. One of my Friends dropped out, because in no longer understand The Meaning of Our Relationship. She Treats Me Vciously Sometimes. And then an amazing thing appears

She also says that she goes on with other relationships and that she has a hard time showing emotions and showing them to a guy. she turns off dares not show them, but she tells about newcomers she may mean that it can be azia

It seems Aziza really likes Karma.

Last time Ashley was her good friend,

so maybe Karma this time around.

1 hour ago, wafercop said:

It looks like we can now forget Sara karma relationship now if nothing else happens.

She told her friend in Ukraine B4 3:12 in that Long call

Some little Slipped Out of My Memory. One of my Friends dropped out, because in no longer understand The Meaning of Our Relationship. She Treats Me Vciously Sometimes. And then an amazing thing appears

She also says that she goes on with other relationships and that she has a hard time showing emotions and showing them to a guy. she turns off dares not show them, but she tells about newcomers she may mean that it can be azia

I'm guessing with relationships she could also mean friendships if it's similar in translation ?

4 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

I'm guessing with relationships she could also mean friendships if it's similar in translation ?

I know you're asking Wafer, but I think you're right.

To end with Sara is probably a good thing.

So Karma-Wolf is essentially bad communication on both parts.

For me, if Aziza gets close to Karma, that would

be a much better choice than Ashley.