B4 - General Topic 2024 #2 (January)

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Seen enough  svhz.gif for one night.  

I'm off like a Jewish foreskin.   

Im also gonna hit the hay, the party in b4 doesnt look like it's going to end anytime soon. Will catch the rest on replay when I wake up.

This scumbag Massimo believes "if a woman says no", "she really means yes", it's so obvious that the girl does not want to have sex with you, and if you need to have sex again there is Sara that can make that happen, because for some reason in her warp mine Sarah will fuck you until your dick falls off, so stop bothering the other one that doesn't want your dick inside of her

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Look at this asshole still touching her, so the person that's giving everyone a confused Emoji won't you be man enough and explain why the hell is this fucking idiot still touching her when she said stop, or let me guess you're not man enough cuz you are probably just like him, and Sara just comes over and rewards him for it

Those who are still awake must all be on drugs, otherwise I can't explain why they are still awake while everyone is asleep.

The game sara is probably playing with the idiots won't work, because she'll never get away from him and give nadja and co the guy for dessert.

Sara should take care of her alcohol and drug problem rather than her fucking visa.

for max, sara is just like ney back then, a lifeboat that he can fuck again and again when there's no woman around who wants to go down on his cock