B4 - General Topic 2024 #3 (January)

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

if you start a relationship with a sex worker you can hardly expect to be the only one

We had several girls in the past who was steady and loyal to their bf, they didnt fuck around with every guy like these girls. They had more class.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

We had many girls on rlc in the past who had a bf, they didnt fuck around with other guys. Megan, Jasmin, Amina, are some that comes to mind, but there are others.

Well, and after a few month they come back. And you don't know if the bf do the same. 🤷‍♂️

Friends With Benefits Love GIF by LIEBESLEBEN

1 minute ago, Noodle said:

Well, and after a few month they come back. And you don't know if the bf do the same. 🤷‍♂️

Friends With Benefits Love GIF by LIEBESLEBEN

No idea what the bf's do off cam, I only know what I can see on cam.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

We had several girls in the past who was steady and loyal to their bf, they didnt fuck around with every guy like these girls. They had more class.

This is what you had seen. You had never met their. What do you think man. Stop dreaming. 🤦‍♂️

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

You came to RLC expecting people with morals?! WOW

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Learn not to have sex with other guys while they have a bf. I dunno about you but If she was my girl there is no way I would stay with her if I found out she had sex with Massimo. These girls can't be trusted, we see it all the time.

Just because you see two people having sex together doesn't necessarily mean they're a couple.

Do you know the concept of a fuck buddy?

• Haha 1

wolf hasn't bust a Nutt in 21 days maybe he likes to walk around with swollen balls that's probably why he walks the way he does 😂

he walks like a tin man 😂