B4 - General Topic 2024 #3 (January)

7 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Doesn’t stop him from being a pest and trying, no one thought Nadia would give him the goods but there you go 

I don't ever say this about anyone on the program,but I make an exception for Esmi....she will NEVER do anything with a guy,she's somehow above that smh

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Maybe Nadia is about to leave this project and wanted a big pay cheque hence all the fuck sessions with Massi. Reminds me of Olya doing the marathon fuck before leaving despite doing fuck all during her stay.

Or maybe Nadia was really horny and she enjoyed his cock?

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

I don't ever say this about anyone on the program,but I make an exception for Esmi....she will NEVER do anything with a guy,she's somehow above that smh

No one is saint who decides to join RLC, simple as that and as for Esmi, there is always a right price for everything

5 minutes ago, safkhanstranger said:

Nah these girls love wolf, he left to B7 for a bit, and they all followed 

yes, but I've been saying that from the beginning, they follow Wolf wherever he goes.

I also followed the so-called translation of the conversation in the kitchen where the girls told each other that they hated those boys... they did not say this at all 🙄

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

yes, but I've been saying that from the beginning, they follow Wolf wherever he goes.

I also followed the so-called translation of the conversation in the kitchen where the girls told each other that they hated those boys... they did not say this at all 🙄

I thought it was bullshit from the start. Just seems to say what people have said on here throwing in a bit of meaningless rubbish in the middle