B4 - General Topic 2024 #3 (January)

3 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

I thought it was bullshit from the start. Just seems to say what people have said on here throwing in a bit of meaningless rubbish in the middle

That's right, I understand the language very well  but I never post a translation on this forum, you only have to misunderstand one word and the whole story no longer makes sense and I often see that happen here

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Even after we saw last night, I won't change my mind regarding Massimo, he is STILL and always be a STALKER.  

110% I have not changed my mind on Mass. The facts remains of what I have seen him do.  Somehow many of the happy, gloating viewers have washed over that fact and continue with insults as though they have proven us wrong.  🤣

Just because a molester has a enthusiastic willing partner at times, it does not exonerate his past record or the inevitably of future despicable offences. 😝

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Или, может быть, Надя была действительно возбуждена и ей понравился его член?

She just forgot she had a boyfriend when she saw his dick😅

10 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Главное доказательство того, что на виллах употреблялись и употребляются наркотики: Надя! Надя, которую мы видели вчера вечером, сильно отличается от Нади, которую мы привыкли видеть в B2!  

And also Sara, who behaves completely inappropriately and it is visible to the naked eye👎

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They started the crap music again now in b7 after Sara came over, she likes that crappy music sigh.

Yes it comes from her device, she is totally into it, but everyone else has to listen to the crap. Its ok for an hour or so but the length of time its been going on is ridiculous. It sounds maybe 150 Bmp  +. I can only usually stand it up to 138 Bpm

7 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

110% I have not changed my mind on Mass. The facts remains of what I have seen him do.  Somehow many of the happy, gloating viewers have washed over that fact and continue with insults as though they have proven us wrong.  🤣

Just because a molester has a enthusiastic willing partner at times, it does not exonerate his past record or the inevitably of future despicable offences. 😝

well like I said...if it isn't clear after this weekend it will never be clear

14 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Massi a molesterer lmfao oh my days I've heard it all now...you are fucked up. Get off RLC and have a word with yourself lmfao. 

• Upvote 2