B4 - General Topic 2024 #3 (January)

23 minutes ago, safkhanstranger said:

See Wolf went upstairs for a bit, and then Ney followed just now, when they notice he aint there they follow. 

He baked something for Karma, Aziza and Ney and invited them to eat, then Massimo invites Sara Nadia and Daytona for his meal which Karma also tried before they left and came back here. The 24/7 head bangers are still in B7 for Now .......

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

neytiri guy must be homeless 😂

I think he said something about his ride has been cancelled to Karma, which she said don't worry u can catch the bus. Think its time for him to bugger off.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

well like I said...if it isn't clear after this weekend it will never be clear

Hey Xarvax

I don't want any forum wars but I think I think I was clear. Facts exist regarding my opinion but also yesterday was a consensual free-for-all.

Both things can live in the same universe. Just sayin'

20 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Massi a molesterer lmfao oh my days I've heard it all now...you are fucked up. Get off RLC and have a word with yourself lmfao. 

This is an odd reaction. Maybe some denial on your part?

You do make a convincing case though that the solution is to rid the field of people who don't agree with you, mock them and try to marginalize them. Hmm you forgot to call me a Nazi though. 😉

8 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Hey Xarvax

I don't want any forum wars but I think I think I was clear. Facts exist regarding my opinion but also yesterday was a consensual free-for-all.

You don't want any forum wars, but you call Massi a molester...who can quite easily see this comment if he logs on. Your comment is disgusting...online bullying. "Cyberbullying is bullying with the use of digital technologies. It can take place on social media, messaging platforms, gaming platforms and mobile phones. It is repeated behaviour, aimed at scaring, angering or shaming those who are targeted.

14 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Hey Xarvax

Everyone is entitled to their opinion I realize that, the only thing I blame Mass for is that he does not respect the personal space that every person has around him and is constantly running into them like a dog in heat.

Translated into my own life, I push people who lean against me very firmly away and warn them

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

This is an odd reaction. Maybe some denial on your part?

You do make a convincing case though that the solution is to rid the field of people who don't agree with you, mock them and try to marginalize them. Hmm you forgot to call me a Nazi though. 😉

Goes to show your way of thinking really...you are disgusting calling people molesterers. 

33 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Massi a molesterer lmfao oh my days I've heard it all now...you are fucked up. Get off RLC and have a word with yourself lmfao. 

You are your opinion, I ( we) have ours ... You have the right to disagree, so do we ...

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

You don't want any forum wars, but you call Massi a molester...who can quite easily see this comment if he logs on. Your comment is disgusting...online bullying. "Cyberbullying is bullying with the use of digital technologies. It can take place on social media, messaging platforms, gaming platforms and mobile phones. It is repeated behaviour, aimed at scaring, angering or shaming those who are targeted.

You don't really believe what your are saying do you? I suspect you are smarter than that but just a bit dug in.

No worries.

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

You are your opinion, I ( we) have ours ... You have the right to disagree, so do we ...

Calling someone a molesterer is despicable and disgusting...shame on you and the OP for support such bullying behaviour...vile people...just my opinion though so I'm sure you'll deal with it knowing what you are. 

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Goes to show your way of thinking really...you are disgusting calling people molesterers. 

If you're too blind to see he's not, maybe you are one too , who knows ?  You can't deny the fact that he is a stalker and a molester... It is so obvious ! 

• Thanks 1