B4 - General Topic 2024 #3 (January)

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

You don't really believe what your are saying do you? I suspect you are smarter than that but just a bit dug in.

No worries.

You can't pull the wool over my eyes trying to brainwash me into believing what you believe in as being right...you are disgusting. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Calling someone a molesterer is despicable and disgusting...shame on you and the OP for support such bullying behaviour...vile people...just my opinion though so I'm sure you'll deal with it knowing what you are. 

I deal with that everyday ... Si don't worry about me ! 

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

If you're too blind to see he's not, maybe you are one too , who knows ?  You can't deny the fact that he is a stalker and a molester... It is so obvious ! 

Well if he is a molester then you must like to watch girls/children getting naked in the shower...fool. Think about what you are saying first before typing nonsense. I back Massi all the way...I'd rather hang out with him than all you dad's using online forums to target and bully an individual who is young and just wants a good time just like the rest in the two clubhouses.  

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

If you're too blind to see he's not, maybe you are one too , who knows ?  You can't deny the fact that he is a stalker and a molester... It is so obvious ! 

I don't see a stalker or a molester in him, the girls are clearly crazy about him  but I do find him annoyingly pushy

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Ognuno ha diritto alla propria opinione, me ne rendo conto, l'unica cosa di cui biasimo Mass è che non rispetta lo spazio personale che ogni persona ha intorno a sé e ci corre incontro costantemente come un cane in calore.

Tradotto nella mia vita, allontano con molta fermezza le persone che si appoggiano a me e le mettono in guardia

certo ognuno può dire quello che vuole ci mancherebbe... ma chiamare molestatore quando poi sono le ragazze che cercano lui, come oggi, che sono corse da lui Mass i tuoi commenti verso di lui mi sembrano inappropriati... I MOLESTATORI SONO ALTRI

Ognuno ha diritto alla propria opinione, me ne rendo conto, l'unica cosa di cui biasimo Mass è che non rispetta lo spazio personale che ogni persona ha intorno a sé e ci corre incontro costantemente come un cane in calore.

Tradotto nella mia vita, allontano con molta fermezza le persone che si appoggiano a me e le mettono in guardia

certo ognuno può dire quello che vuole ci mancherebbe... ma chiamare molestatore quando poi sono le ragazze che cercano lui, come oggi, che sono corse da lui Mass i tuoi commenti verso di lui mi sembrano inappropriati... I MOLESTATORI SONO ALTRI

Just now, matri69 said:

I didn't think those comments came from me

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I deal with that everyday ... Si don't worry about me ! 

Seems we all deal with bullying on this forum...DAILY by people who think they know better than the tenants on RLC do about their own safety. Why can't people just get along instead of moaning about some guy eating someone else's food and oh he touched her arse...have a fucking day off really banging on about respect. They are all young ad there to fuck and I've not seen any of them meet danger unlike Masha recently did and Fox back in April...then we can talk about real problems with guys on cam...not Massi or Wolf, Dylan or Lacrim when they were there. There is a pattern emerging right as we speak...men on here are jealous of those in the project that get to fuck their favourite birds they watch on cam and there's nothing CC  members can do about it but moan at others in here instead of emailing RLC to say he touched her bum and he's eating someone else food. Honestly some people need to get a grip. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Well if he is a molester then you must like to watch girls/children getting naked in the shower...fool. Think about what you are saying first before typing nonsense. I back Massi all the way...I'd rather hang out with him than all you dad's using online forums to target and bully an individual who is young and just wants a good time just like the rest in the two clubhouses.  

He CAN have fun WITHOUT STALKING !!  Having fun is ok if it goes both ways ... When someone says NO or PUSH BACK , you PASS and ACCEPT the verdict !  and before saying about the typing nonsense, YOU SHOULD LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR !  That is the last comment I will make... From now on, I will just read the comments including your bullshit !!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1