B4 - General Topic 2024 #4 (January)

10 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Plenty of drugs today, watch how Nadia was this morning compared to later after the drugs kicked in and the fucking began. What a difference.

Drugs, no drugs...who cares...they fucked and let's hope for more. Better than endlessly moaning about the guys in the two clubhouses with many on here seemingly still crying about the guys...which is very odd. Oh and to answer your question about Karma...not my type and not entertaining in any way whatsoever and will gladly see the back of her when she leaves. 

41 minutes ago, moules said:

I pay in Bitcoin, special arrangement.  I borrow time on the RLC servers for my mining.  So, yes. 

Bit by Bit. 😀

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, safkhanstranger said:

Where is she

To dinner, with who, I don't know,

but Wolf showed her the location on his phone.

Maybe he's waiting for Karma to return,

and they will play a computer game, I guess.

Moules, if you're around, a little new years challenge,

between nerds:

There are 3 cameras in Daytona's room, which also

can be seen by the hall camera 3-18.

Where is the 5. camera that shows Daytona's room?

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

Some people on here act as though RLC stands for "Real Life Christians".... geez,lighten the fuck up!

How about you just focus on your comments about the site. And stop trying to insult people because they don't Agree with your opinions.

• Upvote 7

16 minutes ago, Troy said:

How about you just focus on your comments about the site. And stop trying to insult people because they don't Agree with your opinions.

How about you stop complaining about girls that you pay to watch (some of which are so young,i'm sure you could be their grandfather) and enjoy the debauchery like the rest of us?✌️

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, northguy said:

Moules, if you're around, a little new years challenge,

between nerds:

There are 3 cameras in Daytona's room, which also

can be seen by the hall camera 3-18.

Where is the 5. camera that shows Daytona's room?

It was answered already.  So a bonus ,,,,  at about 12:30 you can see a small white van going down the street.  The villas are built into the slope of a hill.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

2 minutes ago, moules said:

It was answered already.  So a bonus ,,,,  at about 12:30 you can see a small white van going down the street.  The villas are built into the slope of a hill.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

As seen on a post on IG from elettra,they seem to be in the hills,they have a beautiful view from what she posted

• Upvote 1