B4 - General Topic 2024 #4 (January)

10 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Do you mean that the girls and the villa could be paid of that amount what you paid per month? 🤦‍♂️

Oh Man GIF by NETFLIX

I pay in Bitcoin, special arrangement.  I borrow time on the RLC servers for my mining.  So, yes. 

17 minutes ago, moules said:

Massi e un certo partecipante hanno una conversazione divertente e piacevole al tavolo della cucina. Temo che se lui e lei ora decidono di fare il bagno insieme nella spa dell'attico, - come hanno fatto Wolfie e questo partecipante ieri - che alcuni poster se ne accorgano, questo sia un segno che la Fine dei Tempi è molto vicina.

I would be happy for that certain participant if he were consenting. After the fool's fool last night....

4 minutes ago, moules said:

I pay in Bitcoin, special arrangement.  I borrow time on the RLC servers for my mining.  So, yes. 

It sees like not everyone has sympathy for your ideas about how the girls should behave. 😏

Behave United Kingdom GIF by GIPHY News 

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

She seem very much into him kissing him passionate after she came.  I haven't seen her like this before. Good sex does that to a woman 😉

And drugs lol

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, moules said:

I will now even go so far as to say that Nadia and Massi are an "item".  They are clearly fond of fucking each other, and Nadia will share him.

Credit to Sara for brokering this.  Sara seemed pleased with herself about this.

I also will note that today's fucking was timed for CET subscribers, and was without the aid of alcohol, or druhs, at least visible ones.

And I agree with a previous poster:  Nadia has probably never been fucked better in her life.

Plenty of drugs today, watch how Nadia was this morning compared to later after the drugs kicked in and the fucking began. What a difference.