B4 - General Topic 2024 #4 (January)

Happy New Year B4 posters.

Thread 4 and its only the 2nd Jan.   

I've seen some of the action over the last 48h but just couldn't keep up with the posts so have decided not to bother reading tham and will start with this one, anything happened??  

Only Joking :wink:

I see Massi is back for more with Nadia, she clearly likes it, from what I saw early this morning she appeared to be having the best fuck she'd had in a long time, free to leave at any time but she kept at it. Naughty Girl, don't think she be telling Esmi or Hubby.

I do have a question about Wolfman and the Tantra Queen though, Other than in the bath did Wolfie get to dip his wick with her, far too many replays to look through. 

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Happy New Year B4 posters.

Thread 4 and its only the 2nd Jan.   

I've seen some of the action over the last 48h but just couldn't keep up with the posts so have decided not to bother reading tham and will start with this one, anything happened??  

Only Joking :wink:

I see Massi is back for more with Nadia, she clearly likes it, from what I saw early this morning she appeared to be having the best fuck she'd had in a long time, free to leave at any time but she kept at it. Naughty Girl, don't think she be telling Esmi or Hubby.

I do have a question about Wolfman and the Tantra Queen though, Other than in the bath did Wolfie get to dip his wick with her, far too many replays to look through. 

Thanks.

No only fingering and licking her a bit, and some kissing in the tub, after that nothing more.

• Thanks 1

You have to be very carefull listening because I listened to it in real time and she was initially talking about how much she smoked before but now like once a year not once a week because she feels it changed her personality. 

• Upvote 2