B4 - General Topic 2024 #4 (January)

1 minute ago, northguy said:

Good, If I'm wrong, you're welcome to correct me.

I will quote the exact words I've listened 3 times to make sure I'm getting it correct. 

KARMA - I used to smoke marauana and I'm still the same person.

GUY - Did you smoke a lot ?

KARMA - Not a lot , first of all once per year then maybe once or twice per month

GUY interrupts- Everyday?

KARMA - and no no not everyday then it once per week but this is just too much because it start to change myself - my behavior- so if its changing your behavior then your not truly you....

GUY - that's true. 

Conversation turned back more on him and he admits he needs to stop smoking weed.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, kris66 said:

To me it looks like Massimo is very much into Nadia as he fuck her much more than he fuck Sara. And Nadia loves it. I bet her Hubby never fucked her this good!

She should call Hubby and ask him to come and take notes 😉

spacer.png

Indeed she has a hubby and goes in RLC 🤦‍♂️

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

41 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

this is starting to get boring and they aren't really fresh either

After a certain time it really does get boring, whats even the point now.

3 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

I will quote the exact words I've listened 3 times to make sure I'm getting it correct. 

KARMA - I used to smoke marauana and I'm still the same person.

GUY - Did you smoke a lot ?

KARMA - Not a lot , first of all once per year then maybe once or twice per month

GUY interrupts- Everyday?

KARMA - and no no not everyday then it once per week but this is just too much because it start to change myself - my behavior- so if its changing your behavior then your not truly you....

GUY - that's true. 

Conversation turned back more on him and he admits he needs to stop smoking weed.

Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

You ALWAYS has the choice to stop watching 😉

True I just turn the volume down, but keep a cam on them just to see what they are doing. It was more exiting last night but now after who knows how many rounds of sex it's not that exiting anymore.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

True I just turn the volume down, but keep a cam on them just to see what they are doing. It was more exiting last night but now after who knows how many rounds of sex it's not that exiting anymore.

I fint it exciting that Nadia turned into a horny slut. Also he is way more into Nadia than Sara.  Nadia gets all the dick! Its refreshing 🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Dopo un certo tempo diventa davvero noioso, qual è il punto adesso.

Lascia che le persone si seghino, era questo che volevano e per cu hanno pagato no? Si annoieranno anche loro prima o poi

• Haha 1