B4 - General Topic 2024 #4 (January)

17 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Moules, puoi capire la logica di Wolf? Er geht zu Karma an die Badewanne, befingert sie, legt sich zu ihr in die Wanne, befingert und küsst sie. Legt sich später zu Aziza in Sara's Bett, blieb da die ganze Nacht. Den nächsten Tag will er sie nicht kennen und sehen, legt sich nachts nackt in ihr Bett und berührt sie nicht. Am Mittag steht er auf und läuft davon wie ein geschlagener Hund. Ich zu alt, um das zu verstehen? Ho hoffe, puoi vedermi das erklären! Vielen Dank im voraus.

It's very simple: it's idiotic! Jokes and jokes aside, I think she has serious erection problems and Karma is not Margo, two completely different people. Margo was submissive but Karma is dominant, with her head she makes you do what she wants, she is the one who takes the initiatives. Margo was just an exhibitionist and therefore very close to him who is an exhibitionist. We should know why he is an exhibitionist, what he lacks. This is a good question

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Fagen said:

Which of the girls do you find entertaining ?

It doesn't matter who I find entertaining because let's face it, whoever I say will be fuel for you to point out the negatives...it's how it works and we both know this. It's helps by finding which girls attractive too and in my eyes Karma is average at best...nothing more...and just to add it really makes me cringe when all I see is members here endlessly complaining about the guys in the clubhouses, when really members should be embracing the girls, but there is too much jealousy which obviously outweighs members interests here, because the main topic seems to be criticising the guys and the music...oh well each to their own. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

Aziza occupies only her side of the room and it's storage.

Yes, her side of the room but all of the storage.

The cupboard was full before Seda arrived and Aziza didn't remove anything.

12 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It doesn't matter who I find entertaining because let's face it, whoever I say will be fuel for you to point out the negatives...it's how it works and we both know this. It's helps by finding which girls attractive too and in my eyes Karma is average at best...nothing more...and just to add it really makes me cringe when all I see is members here endlessly complaining about the guys in the clubhouses, when really members should be embracing the girls, but there is too much jealousy which obviously outweighs members interests here, because the main topic seems to be criticising the guys and the music...oh well each to their own. 

That's right, as soon as you say who you like they will attack her every day if you post something  but for an old rock dick like me ... that music is really really bad 😭

15 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Yes, her side of the room but all of the storage.

The cupboard was full before Seda arrived and Aziza didn't remove anything.

It's a good job Seda is only on vacation, had she brought all her stuff we wouldn't be able to see anything in that room.

I also thought Seda was supposed to be Aziza's friend, they hardly talk to each other let alone spend time together.

7 hours ago, wafercop said:

But before Karma went to dinner invitation tonight, Wolf promised to Karma that he would take her out on some surprise

Interpretation: An erection is promised.

Replace the snoring with functional tools.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, poncherello said:

I saw it but it was a totally different context. This was the night of allowing everything, he groped her tits for a long time but he wouldn't let it go if Neytiri's friend had gone further

He was not in control, the girls (Karma and Aziza)

backed out, when they thought it was enough.

The open Miron touching strategy was exploited by the girls.

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

Wolf needs to have some BDSM to be aroused. I don't think Karma is seriously interested in that! Yes some little light for fun but not the real thing!!

9 minutes ago, northguy said:

If you are in the bath with such a girl and you finger her three times without getting an erection you simply have a serous problem and I think he is ashamed of it.

The people who think he will leave soon may be right as I have not heard anything about that.

I did hear that Seda is going somewhere else (otherwise I couldn't hear anything because of the noise)