B4 - General Topic 2024 #4 (January)

2 hours ago, Lasse said:

Ney's guy really need a change too! He has the same clothes all the time ! Day and night !

If he were nude, it would be like nothing😀

21 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

That's right, as soon as you say who you like they will attack her every day if you post something  but for an old rock dick like me ... that music is really really bad 😭

Like I said it is how it works for sure whoever you say you like. They all want us to like who they like and then everything is okay but I'm not going to fake it like some of these girls do...mainly Karma and her apparently 'dominant' ways which is utter crap. She's a sheep, a follower, and does as she is told and people around her are cautious with her because they don't want to be sucked in to her warped mind. Oh darn I just ridiculed a tenant...my bad. I'm in my 40's and Sara's music is shit lol.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

Then the final straw came the other night when he didn't penetrate her Karma leaving her with the desire for her after she had brought her to the maximum of excitement

Karma has a cat, she just added a dog.

Her room is now officially a zoo.

People pays entrance fees, so the animals get fed.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

Karma ha un gatto , ha appena aggiunto un cane .

La sua stanza ora è ufficialmente uno zoo .

La gente paga i biglietti d'ingresso, così gli animali vengono nutriti.

This is cute  😂😂😂

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

I was finally able to catch up on the actions over the last 24 hours.

Some observations....

1.  Wolf has earned a new nickname.....Limp Lupo....pathetic doesn't begin describe not being able to get it hard when Karma finally offers herself to him....after all the games....good thing his fingers didn't go limp....

2.  Good to see Nadia and Mass get on the same page.  Not sure what changed from the first night....maybe she was playing him by not immediately letting him have his way.  Make him sweat a little before.  But she obviously likes what he brings and brings.....not to mention the payday from all us viewers.  Maybe a new sewing machine....

3.  Not sure who made the comment about Sara manipulating everything around her since she's been back.  But very good "observation"......I think you're absolutely correct.....

thank you

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

I've been saying for a long time that he's an idiot. Then the final straw came the other night when he didn't penetrate her Karma leaving her with the desire for her after she had brought her to the maximum of excitement. She doesn't realize how much physical and psychological pain a woman suffers if she is left like this at the height of pleasure. The three orgasms I had with her fingers are nothing compared to a full intercourse

There were zero orgasms, all clearly show.

Wolf has a very long a difficult road ahead for that success.

For context: The super woman Taylor did that on Kristy,

the odds on Wolf doing the same, you need a microscope.

Never gonna happen in the real World.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

This is what Mass and Wolf need when they get handsy

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

A crazy woman trying to be calmed down by her boyfriend...riiiiight, now if this was the other way around you'd be emailing RLC to say he's beating her up. Shows the mentality of some people on here...especially the fact you again mentione Wolf and Massi who are the clubhouse serial fuckers, and good on them...fuck all the girls whichever way they can. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Tijdstempel aub

January 2, cam 2-4 (B4), 01.43.30.

Karma deliberately raises herself,

so the guy has better access to her breasts.

In less than an hour later, she took

a bath and successfully lured Wolf into sex.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Moules,kannst du mir die Logik von Wolf erklären? Er geht zu Karma an die Badewanne, befingert sie, legt sich zu ihr in die Wanne, befingert und küsst sie. Legt sich später zu Aziza in Sara's Bett, blieb da die ganze Nacht. Den nächsten Tag will er sie nicht kennen und sehen, legt sich nachts nackt in ihr Bett und berührt sie nicht. Am Mittag steht er auf und läuft davon wie ein geschlagener Hund. Bin ich zu alt, um das zu verstehen? Ich hoffe, du kannst mir das erklären! Vielen Dank im voraus.

Mind games is key. Wolf is a working class macho,

therefore his body builder shape is a replacement for a brain.

Karma is a "witch" with secret powers, that he has no idea about.

Who wins, nobody knows, but Karma's odds are

clearly underrated in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Wolf needs to have some BDSM to be aroused. I don't think Karma is seriously interested in that! Yes some little light for fun but not the real thing!!

For me, you hit the nail.

How is this gonna play out, because 

they seem to be a real pair now.

So the sex might not be Wolf's playbook going on.

(Unless he just keeps on just sleeping and snoring).