B4 - General Topic 2024 #5 (January)

23 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

quello che si è esibito per il circo quella notte probabilmente ha preso un po' di MDMA in anticipo. come ho detto in un post precedente, ciò che il karma ha fatto quella notte era molto insolito per lei. guarda ragazzo nord, tu ci credi in un modo e io ci credo nell'altro modo, lasciamo le cose così.

I fully agree with you that Karma behaved in an unusual way but if I remember correctly that was a particular evening that would have involved anyone. Let's remember that she hadn't had sex since December 19th and she is a passionate woman. I also said that ED is a tool to keep the pig away so whatever happens is welcome. Let's remember that whatever Karma does she wants it, otherwise she wouldn't do it and without using drugs

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

I fully agree with you that Karma behaved in an unusual way but if I remember correctly that was a particular evening that would have involved anyone. Let's remember that she hadn't had sex since December 19th and she is a passionate woman. I also said that ED is a tool to keep the pig away so whatever happens is welcome. Let's remember that whatever Karma does she wants it, otherwise she wouldn't do it and without using drugs

i do not know the karma of karma, i do know she was on drugs during the circus show that night.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

but where is he, I hope everything is okay ?

Heard he moved to Italy to be a fluffer for Dylan🤣 just kidding DD when u read this.  But u were way too into that guy.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

but where is he, I hope everything is okay ?

Probably writing a 55 page reply to someone who spoke badly of the guys in the villas. Either that or his keyboards broke from overuse

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

i do not know the karma of karma, i do know she was on drugs during the circus show that night.

I personally don't believe she was on Drugs. But it's my opinion and i respect yours. No one really knows if she was or wasn't. 

• Like 1