B4 - General Topic 2024 #5 (January)

42 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Dang that word doesn’t translate

"SCACCIAPPENSIERI" means dropped out thoughts,

you get the meaning, there's just a P to much.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

She always has this with her, she had it in B1 when she overnighted there.

I have one, definitely is NOT used at a dance club to dance music. It’s a quite folk instrument played by itself or with other acoustic instruments.  I think I mine belonged to my dad a million years ago. 

the things you learn about people 

Don’t worry Aziza if you ignore ED he still won’t leave you alone👍. You are safe tonight, just might have to let him grab your tits at some point.  All part of living here… u know the drill🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Murfy said:

Don’t worry Aziza if you ignore ED he still won’t leave you alone👍. You are safe tonight, just might have to let him grab your tits at some point.  All part of living here… u know the drill🤣

You never know, but Aziza knows Wolf is with Karma,

her best friend, so it's unlikely she will go anywhere with him.

5 minutes ago, northguy said:

You never know, but Aziza knows Wolf is with Karma,

her best friend, so it's unlikely she will go anywhere with him.

I don’t think ED is with anyone.  Ney might could stop him but she couldn’t even stop her guy from rubbing all over Aziza last night.  But she was high as a kite, as they are mostly now.

11 minutes ago, Murfy said:

LMAO

6 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Im watching Seda. Great on the eyes from the neck down but an absolute crackpot. She will never be lonely as shes having full blown conversations with herself.

she's a nice but strange bird

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Murfy said:

I don’t think ED is with anyone.  Ney might could stop him but she couldn’t even stop her guy from rubbing all over Aziza last night.  But she was high as a kite, as they are mostly now.

i reviewed some of that night and for all the doubters out there, karma was high as a kite too.  hence, what she did with the midget!