B4 - General Topic 2024 #5 (January)

11 minutes ago, pajero said:

si sa se confirme que KARMA a une nouvelle relation ,alors elle n'a plus besoin du cochon nain,je me demande aussi quand i va rapliquer s'il va se jeter dans la chambre de KARMA comme il a l'habitude de faire

This afternoon she told Daytona to have a new or renewed relationship but that has nothing to do with Wolf, Wolf is money, I don't believe that Wolf is out on a relationship .. He is only looking for a teddy bear

7 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

This afternoon she told Daytona to have a new or renewed relationship but that has nothing to do with Wolf, Wolf is money, I don't believe that Wolf is out on a relationship .. He is only looking for a teddy bear

This afternoon she told Daytona And she was glad she got a new and such good relationship with Daytona.

3 minutes ago, wafercop said:

No new relation, read my post page 27

I don't understand some people here. If Karma has a new relationship outside the villa, we will not see her so much. If Karma has a sexual affection to Wolf, so we can see her more often in the villa. What I'm paying for, when people here in the forum don't want to see Karma in action only for jealousy? Now, she goes out and we don't see nothing, at least what concerns Karma. Ok, ok, Mister Pussycat is stroked, but no more. Being satisfied seeing a naked woman in the shower seems adolescent to me. 🤷‍♂️ 

Stalking Boy Meets World GIF

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, wafercop said:

This afternoon she told Daytona And she was glad she got a new and such good relationship with Daytona.

I don't need your "translation"

• Confused 1