B4 - General Topic 2024 #7 (January)

6 minutes ago, Borbora said:

Se hai prestato attenzione e ascoltato tua madre, la cucina italiana è la più semplice del mondo.

Non sono impressionato dalle abilità a letto di Massimo. È grosso e ben fatto, ma forza e dirige troppo. Ha detto di aver avuto la sua prima esperienza sessuale quando aveva 17 anni, con una ninfomane di 37 anni. Lo portava in giro come un gatto al guinzaglio. (Non sarà sul suo cellulare come la maggior parte delle sue conquiste)

Preferisco tacere sul suo carattere: non vuoi essere sposata con lui.

I assure you that if in Italy he cooked like he does in Spain he would be kicked in the ass. Regarding character, I have already expressed myself at length and this evening I will spare myself 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, peking said:

damn I will have to look for it

this guy was clean cut with dark hair and most were saying how patient he was and she was wearing a skirt

heck, now I need a smoke to clear my head lol

you just described the guy that was with rachel

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

hai appena descritto il ragazzo che era con Rachel

It was Rachel but I don't remember that they had fucked, so much desire on her part, so many different positions, so much coaxing but he ............ like the idiot ED

8 minutes ago, Borbora said:

If you have paid attention and listened to your mother, Italian cuisine is the simplest in the world.

I'm not impressed with Massimo's bed skills. He is big and well built, but he forces and directs too much. He said he had his first sexual experience when he was 17, with a 37-year-old nymphomaniac. She walked him around like a cat on a leash. (It won't be on his cell phone like most of his conquests)

I'd rather keep quiet about his character: you don't want to be married to him.

i know a lot of people on here like him because he brings in all the orgy type stuff and pretty much is fucking someone all the time, but i personally can't stand the way he acts and thinks he's big shit.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Era Rachel ma non ricordo che avevano scopato, tanta voglia da parte sua, tante posizioni diverse, tante moine ma lui.................. come l'idiota ED

Most likely blocked by cams

37 minutes ago, peking said:

he was before Sara and they were dry humping/clothes on

but the way she moved/glided was to me just lovely

The Tantra guy? I havent seen her be with anyone else than him and Wolf, and then there was a little on the bed in the twin bedroom with Lacrim.

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

It was Rachel but I don't remember that they had fucked, so much desire on her part, so many different positions, so much coaxing but he ............ like the idiot ED

they did not have sex from what i remember

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

you just described the guy that was with rachel

lol heck

Karma, please accept my heartfelt sorry   😃

I must want to see Karma too much🤩

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

The Tantra guy? I havent seen her be with anyone else than him and Wolf, and then there was a little on the bed in the twin bedroom with Lacrim.

I think that was the Tantra Guy.