B4 - General Topic 2024 #7 (January)

5 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Die gute Sympatie, die sich Karma aufgebaut hat, wird sie verlieren und so unbeliebt werden wie Wolf, wenn sie sich von ihm nicht trennt.

Wise and holy words

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Have you seen that B2 is UM? Kristy returns  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why did you write this BS, it isn't true.

If it was a hope, then write that instead of

come up with some fake news.

Will Sara realize what she's done? She delivered the pig to Nadia, she lost Karma, she is arguing with everyone and who knows what else. Luckily she ended up with that music blaring. She was the one who went to the living room to complain on the day of the engagement and wanted to disconnect the meters. Will she grow up one day or will she always stay this way? She was on the right track with Karma, she had even started studying her philosophy but it was all wasted time, feeling, trust and love. Not enough: HE GIVEN KARMA TO THE IDIOT   😡😡😡

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, northguy said:

Perché hai scritto queste stronzate? Non è vero.

Se fosse una speranza, scrivilo invece di

inventare qualche notizia falsa.

Well, don't tell me you believed it. Since when do you know the names of the new tenants while at UM? Come on guys, I too would love to see Kristy again but there is a limit to everything. It was clear it was a joke

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Concordato :arrabbiato:

Well, don't tell me you believed it. Since when do you know the names of the new tenants while at UM? Come on guys, I too would love to see Kristy again but there is a limit to everything. It was clear it was a joke

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

No it wasn't, and it was annoying.

• Confused 1

Well, had a look at the kitchen meeting with Seda.

Karma is the alpha female here, the only one who

could talk normally to Seda, and when everybody else

had left, Karma stayed to the end.

• Upvote 1