B4 - General Topic 2024 #7 (January)

22 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

posso convincere 20 persone a cercare di aiutarmi a porre fine a tutto questo traffico in garage? tutto ciò che serve è che 20 di noi inviino rlc ed e-mail in cui dichiariamo il nostro disappunto/disapprovazione.

ok

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

Really too bad.  Seda has a great body, even with the bolt-on tits, and she's cute.  Coulda' been a contender, instead she needs a padded room.

Damn right. Her crazy ways got my attention, now I'm intrigued and would like to have more of her but I understand leave this place is the best she can do for herself.

Again the lack of empathy and understanding is shown in this forum. Seda is probably from Ukraine and if you haven't lived under a rock everyone know they are being bombed back to the stoneage from Russia at the moment. Maybe just maýbe thats why she's crying!  Stop and think before you showcase your uneducated thoughts here!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Karma è andata nella sua stanza sul letto con il telefono, sembra che stesse piangendo un po', non so cosa sia successo, forse ha ricevuto un messaggio di testo.

Maybe she wasn't crying, due to the breathing problem that makes her always blow her nose. She certainly was very annoyed by Neytiri's friend who was always attacking her and she is listening to a private conference for which she retreated to her room, That individual is more dangerous than the pig, he is sneaky

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SMETANA said:

J'ai loupé cette séquence,à quelle heure et ou cela s'est-il produit ?

January 2. 01.44 cam 2-4.

Karma is lying to the left of Sara's bed.

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Maybe she wasn't crying, due to the breathing problem that makes her always blow her nose. She certainly was very annoyed by Neytiri's friend who was always attacking her and she is listening to a private conference for which she retreated to her room, That individual is more dangerous than the pig, he is sneaky

No she was def. crying, looked down many times covering her face and wiped the tears away.

16 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Again the lack of empathy and understanding is shown in this forum. Seda is probably from Ukraine and if you haven't lived under a rock everyone know they are being bombed back to the stoneage from Russia at the moment. Maybe just maýbe thats why she's crying!  Stop and think before you showcase your uneducated thoughts here!

You're correct, Kris! Now I feel like an idiot because I thought of several reasons but hadn't thought of this one. She's certainly fragile and very vulnerable right now.

13 minutes ago, northguy said:

2 janvier. 01h44 cam 2-4.

Karma est allongée à gauche du lit de Sara.

son mec aurait du la défendre au lieu de courir au cul de nadia ou d'une autre???

14 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Sara tried to kiss Karma but she didn't accept

Good job, Karma. Sara thinks she can use and discard anyone whenever she wants.