ICUHannah

I read some of the comments on here about Fiora, and I have to strongly disagree with a few. I won't mention what those comments were, since they were only opinions and not the truth... however, I have watched Fiora every time she moved in and always thought her a Class Act. I never saw her as trying to steal the limelight, as she appears very kind and humble to me. When I go onto RLC, I never consider the participant's age, as long as they look good to me, that's all I consider. Fiora is a beauty; an amazing face and a better body than just about any girl in any apartment. I can really appreciate it since she is 100% natural and works out daily to maintain it. To the guys here who knocked her, my guess is you could never ever get a girl who looks like Fiora. You're probably like me, just a guy who only wishes he could have her, or even have the gonads to speak with her... (and of course, just like you, that's my opinion)...... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ICUHannah said:

I read some of the comments on here about Fiora, and I have to strongly disagree with a few. I won't mention what those comments were, since they were only opinions and not the truth... however, I have watched Fiora every time she moved in and always thought her a Class Act. I never saw her as trying to steal the limelight, as she appears very kind and humble to me. When I go onto RLC, I never consider the participant's age, as long as they look good to me, that's all I consider. Fiora is a beauty; an amazing face and a better body than just about any girl in any apartment. I can really appreciate it since she is 100% natural and works out daily to maintain it. To the guys here who knocked her, my guess is you could never ever get a girl who looks like Fiora. You're probably like me, just a guy who only wishes he could have her, or even have the gonads to speak with her... (and of course, just like you, that's my opinion)...... 

i would never want a girl that looks like fiora!

24 minutes ago, ICUHannah said:

Fiora was at times an angry woman but she's not unattractive at all. She does post some nice pics as well so it's all good for me. 

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

i would never want a girl that looks like fiora!

You know what, you may be right... Although I would love to be with a girl who looks like Fiora, if I was lucky enough to be with her, being just an average guy, I would be looking over my shoulder constantly for others trying to steal her away.... there's an old song the goes, "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife. So from my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you"........

16 minutes ago, ICUHannah said:

You know what, you may be right... Although I would love to be with a girl who looks like Fiora, if I was lucky enough to be with her, being just an average guy, I would be looking over my shoulder constantly for others trying to steal her away.... there's an old song the goes, "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife. So from my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you"........

nowadays i don't think what matters is on the outside, it's what's in the inside that counts.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2024 at 4:52 PM, ICUHannah said:

rocky sharp and the replays had a song out about that. if you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never get a pretty girl to marry you. if you want to be happy for the rest of your life get an ugly girl to marry you.    was the chorus.